Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In My Next Apartment: Leather Arm Chair

Like many people in their 20's, I have spent the last bit of time living with my parents. While my mom's taste is impeccable, and I have plenty of space, I have been dreaming of my next apartment. In  my mind it's a sunny one-bedroom in a walk up in NY, maybe with an exposed brick wall, a ton of closet space. Basically, I have been imagining the apartment of one of my old roommates - and I am also coveting the leather chair that she has in her living room.

This sparked a serious obsession for me, and I am determined to find a chair that is both dream-worthy, but affordable!  I think that they make a space slightly more masculine, and also add a classic cozy library feel to a living room. These are some of my current inspirations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment