Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Gwyneth!



While my #1 girl crush is not the most popular person in the blogosphere, she has long been an idol of my sister and myself. The thing I love about her is that she is an extremely privileged, attractive person, with plenty of money, talented and famous friends, and access to things I could only dream about - and she isn't fake about it! How many actresses and celebrities today are designing things for stores they would never shop at? Or talking about how they stay skinny by chasing their kids around? Gwynnie is at least honest - she works out two hours a day to look that good! She wears designer clothes! Wouldn't you if you were her?

So, Ms. Paltrow, today I wish you a happy 39th birthday! May your hair be shiny and blond, may your makeup continue to look effortless, and may you enjoy many more hours in your Hamptons yoga studio with Tracy Anderson working to look better than most girls in their 20's! I am going to go do your Detox Cleanse and hope to one day look as fabulous as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment